an early period of development
- They must have struggled against adversity from their early days.
- In the early days people communicated by smoke signals.
- This is the house where I lived in my early days.
- In his early days he was known as a great pianist.
- Tom might look the favourite after the first lap of this race, but it's early days.
- In early days pioneers lived in houses made of mud and straw.
- Jefferson was a happy president in those early days of 1801.
- In the early days of American history, blacks lived in slavery.
- Crashes in the early days of commercial jets tended to be caused by technical faults, such as metal fatigue in the airframe or engines.
- The early redemption penalty could amount to a maximum of EUR 705 million assuming that the EUR 5 billion are repaid after 400 days the date of issue.
- The NCAR report DE-2005-07-07-30 states that, shortly after an HIV infection, the HIV test needs 10 to 18 days more than comparable tests to detect the infection (low early sero-conversion sensitivity).
- The early repayment penalty is calculated as follows: EUR 650000000 * (number of securities repurchased/500000000) * (days from issue)/365) * (prevailing price – 10)/(12,5 – 10) where prevailing price is the average of the market price 5 days before repayment, it is higher or equal to EUR 11,20 and lower or equal to EUR 12,45.
- The maximum number of kilowatt-days referred to in point 5 shall be revised by the Commission as early as possible and not later than 15 May 2005, based on advice from the STECF on the size of the 2004 year class of North Sea sandeel, in accordance with the following rules:
- In addition, under Article 22(4) of the Act, the first instalment of the advance to cover stranded costs is paid to the eligible power generators by the fifth day of the month after a period of 120 days has elapsed, starting on the day on which the early termination of the PPAs took place by virtue of the terminating agreements.
- The early redemption penalty could amount to a maximum of EUR 705 million assuming that the EUR 5 billion are repaid after 400 days the date of issue. Furthermore the penalty premium has a floor of EUR 340 million, ensuring a minimum internal rate of return for the Netherlands of 15 %.