- early maturity; the state of being young or immature or inexperienced
- the time of life between childhood and maturity
- Youth is wholly experimental.
- The youth was quiet.
- Japanese youth is better.
- Youth has its advantages.
- Youth must have its fling.
- He is a promising youth.
- We must consider his youth.
- She's just jealous of your youth.
- We must make allowances for her youth.
- She was robbed of her youth.
- We are in the heyday of youth.
- He committed many sins in his youth.
- Many friends of my youth also came.
- He keeps his youth by jogging.
- Youth is all in the heart.