- the condition of the economy
- Third, the economic condition of the region was not ready for industrialization.
- Regulation (EC) No 1698/2005 no longer includes economic viability as an eligibility condition of the measure concerning investment support.
- Entitlement under the specific supply arrangements shall be subject to the condition that the economic advantages are actually passed on to the end user.
- ensure agro-economic monitoring of agricultural land and of the condition of crops, to enable estimates to be made, in particular as regards yields and agricultural production;
- Such economic advantages should therefore be granted only on condition that they are actually passed on to the end-user and appropriate checks must be carried out.
- As regards the condition of selective economic advantage, the aid measure applies only to railway companies who operate combined transport within the Czech Republic.
- Therefore the Spanish industry could reasonably provide significantly higher quantities under the condition that the market price would not penalise their economic results.
- Commitments to grant trade mark licences in nine countries of the European Economic Area (Belgium, Norway, the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Portugal, Sweden, Denmark and Greece) were given as a condition for the authorisation of the transaction in those countries.
- According to consistent case-law, the condition of the effect on the trade is met since the benefiting company carries out an economic activity which is the subject of trade between the Member States.
- Employers and/or funders of researchers will not discriminate against researchers in any way on the basis of gender, age, ethnic, national or social origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, language, disability, political opinion, social or economic condition.
- Nevertheless, as indicated in point 290 of this decision, the restructuring plan establishing the economic viability of the firm is not a sufficient condition; it is also necessary to establish that aid does not lead to undue distortions of competition.
- However, this condition does not restrict the power of Member States to decide on the economic policy which they consider most appropriate and, in particular, to spread the tax burden as they see fit across the different factors of production.
- The first condition for exemption under Article 81(3) requires that the restrictive agreement contributes to improving the production or distribution of goods or to promoting technical or economic progress.
- Entitlement under the specific supply arrangements shall be subject to the condition that the economic advantage derived either from exemption from import duties or from aid is actually passed on to the end user.
- These are regions which had a GDP per capita of less than 75 % on an EC-15 basis and which, as a result of their economic development, no longer meet that condition on an EC-15 basis.