- a long-term economic state characterized by unemployment and low prices and low levels of trade and investment
- Is the GOP to blame for the current economic crisis?
- Due to the economic crisis, there are more and more cases of fraud.
- An economic crisis will hit at the end of the year.
- There will be an economic crisis at the end of this year.
- Is there any end in sight to the deepening economic crisis?
- There is a wise American saying: Never waste a crisis. And the current financial and economic crisis affords us a rare opportunity to pause and reflect on where we have been going and where it leads.
- Impact of the economic crisis
- The summer 2009 scheduling period will also be affected by that economic crisis.
- However, the current economic and financial crisis is affecting the implementation of energy infrastructure projects.
- The crisis also underscored the close interdependence of the Member States’ economic and employment performance.
- The global economic and financial crisis is now seriously affecting the activities of air carriers.
- The impact of the financial and economic crisis became clear from the end of September 2008.
- support for socio-economic measures to promote equitable access to and transparent management of natural resources in a situation of crisis or emerging crisis;
- The weak economic situation and the financial crisis have tightened credit availability, depressing private consumption and the housing market.
- The Commission should continue to analyse the impact of the economic crisis on the air transport sector.