- elektronische gegevensverwerker
- a machine for performing calculations automatically
- The first electronic computer was produced in our country in 1941.
- Computer, electronic and optical products
- Manufacture of computer, electronic and optical products
- any control system, including computer software, electronic control systems and computer logic,
- any control system, including computer software, electronic control systems and computer logic;
- Manufacture of computer, electronic and optical products, manufacture of electrical equipment (Annex IX)
- protection of electronic and computer systems to prevent intentional system interference and corruption; and
- 26 + 27 Manufacture of computer, electronic and optical products, manufacture of electrical equipment
- An electronic loading and stability computer or equivalent means may be used for this purpose.
- the electronic transmission of data, structured in accordance with agreed message standards, between two computer systems;
- Where revenues and expenditure are managed on computer, the signatures may be added by computerised or electronic means.
- To that end, the use, in particular, of computer telecommunication and/or electronic technology, where available, shall be promoted;
- computer skills for creating electronic presentations with presentation software (e.g. slides) including e.g. images, sound, video or charts,
- Electronic transmission is primarily over a public telephone system, but also may be via a computer network or the Internet.
- Has "user accessible programmability" by means of teach/playback method or by means of an electronic computer which may be a programmable logic controller, i.e., without mechanical intervention.