- a device that accomplishes its purpose electronically
- When a new electronic device is released, everyone goes crazy.
- Use an electronic leak detection device
- deploy or service a FAD or associated electronic device,
- a device with electronic components having the shape of a cigarette;
- Versions of proposals submitted on a removable electronic storage medium (e.g. CD-ROM or any similar electronic device), by e-mail or by fax will be excluded.
- The device may be equipped with an automatic ignition advance timing adjuster integrated in the electronic module or separated.
- Non-electronic instruments and apparatus, without a recording device, for measuring or checking electrical gains (excluding multimeters, voltmeters)
- for the actions referred to in Article 4(1)(b), the Commission may decide to grant a lump sum per vessel localisation device or for a device allowing electronic recording and reporting of data;
- Electronic instruments and apparatus for measuring or checking voltage, current, resistance or electrical power, without recording device (excluding multimeters, and oscilloscopes and oscillographs)
- Electrically operated watch movements, complete and assembled excluding with mechanical display only or a device in which incorporated — with opto-electronic display only
- Digital electronic devices shall always exercise adequate control of the correct operation of the measuring process, of the indicating device, and of all data storage and data transfer.
- includes e-money products that provide customers with a portable electronic device, typically an integrated circuit card containing a microprocessor chip (e.g. prepaid cards).
- The electronic device is considered to be an electrical apparatus, having an individual function, not specified or included elsewhere in Chapter 85.
- Non-electronic instruments and apparatus, for measuring or checking voltage, current, resistance or power, without a recording device (excluding multimeters, voltmeters)
- Assembly comprising prisms, digital micromirror device (DMD) chips and electronic control circuits, for the manufacture of television projection equipments or video projectors