- The optimal formula which would encompass all these factors has not been proposed.
- Such formalities and procedures should not encompass coercive measures.
- Inland surface waters encompass rivers and lakes and related artificial or heavily modified water bodies.
- However, its scope could be enlarged to encompass other agricultural products or foodstuffs.
- Research projects shall encompass the entire coal production chain as follows:
- This restriction does not encompass swaps used in asset-backed securities transactions strictly for hedging purposes.
- if classes encompass more than one genus, the list of classes in point 2 shall apply;
- The densities of the reference fluids must encompass those of the distillates to be measured.
- The provisions of this Rule encompass two concepts which are clearly defined by this text:
- The term ‘pension’ is considered to encompass pensions for civil servants.
- Thus, this Framework Decision should encompass crimes which are typically committed in a criminal organisation.
- These actions should also encompass support for children, young people and women who are victims of trafficking in human beings.
- The AG may establish sub-groups which encompass all AG stakeholder groups and which are of a longer term nature.
- The recognition shall encompass all legal entities that contribute to ensuring that that organisation provides cover for their services worldwide.
- This programme shall encompass information about use levels of lycopene in foods as specified in Annex III.