- I can't comprehend it.
- I doubt Tom can comprehend what we're talking about.
- They couldn't comprehend the seriousness of the matter.
- This theory is too difficult for me to comprehend.
- He could not comprehend the value of her advice.
- He could hardly comprehend what she was implying.
- The professor was unable to comprehend what I meant.
- The wish to talk to God is absurd. We cannot talk to one we cannot comprehend.
- If we read this book we are able to comprehend more about the country.
- Little by little you will begin to comprehend the text without translations or explanations.
- The finest words in the world are only vain sounds, if you cannot comprehend them.
- Is able to comprehend a range of speech varieties (dialect and/or accent) or registers.
- The persons concerned shall be notified in writing of any decision taken under Article 27(1), in such a way that they are able to comprehend its content and the implications for them.