- Grasp all, lose all.
- He has a good grasp of English.
- He tried to grasp the rail.
- This work is beyond my grasp.
- The situation is beyond my grasp.
- She is able to grasp the situation.
- He gave me a firm hand grasp.
- The problem is beyond my grasp.
- She has a thorough grasp of her work.
- We fail to grasp the meaning of the word.
- The country is in the grasp of the enemy.
- Sometimes I can't really grasp the meaning of a word.
- Monkey, donkey, clerk and jerk, Asp, grasp, wasp, demesne, cork, work.
- We couldn't grasp the meaning of what he was trying to say.
- So much so that I feel like I'm losing my grasp on the whereabouts.