- He was caught in the clutches of the law.
- Clutches and parts thereof:
- Clutches and associated parts
- Clutches and parts thereof
- Electromagnetic couplings, clutches and brakes
- Vehicle jacks, clutches and associated parts
- Clutches and shaft couplings (including universal joints):
- the cut-in speed of automatic clutches.
- Clutches and shaft couplings (including universal joints)
- CPA 28.15.26: Clutches and shaft couplings including universal joints
- Clutches and shaft couplings (including universal joints) 8483 [60 (20 + 80)] kg S
- Electro-magnetic couplings, clutches and brakes (excluding mechanical hydraulic or pneumatic brakes controlled by electro-magnetic devices)
- Ductile iron castings for locomotives/rolling stock/parts, use other than in land vehicles, bearing housings, plain shaft bearings, piston engines, gearing, pulleys, clutches, machinery
- Friction material, of a thickness of less than 20 mm, not mounted, for the manufacture of friction components of a kind used in automatic transmissions and clutches