- ideologie die gericht is op gemeenschappelijk bezit van productiemiddelen en verbruiksgoederen
- Entrustment and supervision
- Precise definition and entrustment of the SGEI
- RTP is officially entrusted by the Portuguese authorities with the provision of that service (entrustment),
- is officially entrusted by the Danish authorities with the provision of that service (entrustment),
- agreeing on voluntary entrustment of tasks and voluntary delegation of responsibilities where appropriate;
- Secondly, the entrustment must relate to a service of general economic interest.
- Need for an instrument specifying the public service obligations and the methods of calculating compensation (Entrustment)
- the Dutch public broadcasters are officially entrusted by the Dutch authorities with the provision of that service (entrustment);
- the undertaking in question must be explicitly entrusted by the Member State with the provision of that service (entrustment);
- The NPC, as a government body, does not need entrustment or delegation, concepts that refer to private entities.
- France 2 and France 3 have been entrusted with these public service tasks by an official decision (entrustment and supervision),
- In this case, the proper entrustment of the SGEI is clear from the concession decision and the concession agreement.
- Firstly, there must be an act of entrustment, whereby the State confers responsibility for the execution of a certain task to an undertaking.
- The Court of Justice has made it clear that, for a measure to benefit from such exemption, the principles of definition, entrustment and proportionality must all be fulfilled.