- the difference between the market value of a property and the claims held against it
- The company is open for equity participation by anybody.
- The company made an equity participation in the venture.
- There is but one law for all, namely, that law which governs all law, the law of our Creator, the law of humanity, justice, equity — the law of nature, and of nations.
- No society can surely be flourishing and happy, of which the greater part of the members are poor and miserable. It is but equity, besides, that they who feed, cloath and lodge the whole body of the people, should have such a share of the produce of their own labour as to be themselves tolerably well fed, cloathed and lodged.
- Equity instruments
- equity capital,
- Shareholders' equity
- Equity value
- Equity risk
- Net Equity
- equity instruments;
- Equity injections