- an account that sets forth the meaning or intent of a writing or discourse
"we would have understood the play better if there had been some initial exposition of the background"
- (music) the section of a movement (especially in sonata form) where the major musical themes first occur
- Exposition to radiation gives susceptibility to suffer mutations.
- The exposition “Buy Belarusian” was advertised using spam.
- The exposition will be held for six months.
- I applied to be an attendant at the exposition.
- The exposition is dedicated to photographs of ideal, natural, and grotesque bodies; conceives of sexuality as a part of existence; and presents photographed sexual practices, desires, and phantasms.
- The most famous painting in the exposition depicted a starry sky with bats flying over it. It was a little sinister.
- BEI Exposition oder falls betroffen
- Continuing Airworthiness Management Exposition Reference: …
- Operator's continuing airworthiness management exposition
- OPS 1.1070 Continuing Airworthiness Management Exposition
- the operator's continuing airworthiness management exposition;
- The operator's continuing airworthiness management exposition;
- OPS 1.1070 Continuing airworthiness management exposition
- Kann die Organe schädigen bei längerer oder wiederholter Exposition .
- Part M, paragraph M.A.704, Continuing Airworthiness Management Exposition