- an inclination to approve
- souvenir consisting of a small gift given to a guest at a party
- Would you do me a favour?
- Do me a favour and shut up.
- Fate has turned in my favour.
- Could you do me a favour please?
- The statistics are in our favour.
- I have a favour to ask.
- May I request a favour of you?
- I am in favour of your proposal.
- May I ask you a favour?
- When in doubt, in favour of the accused.
- She has never asked a favour of anybody.
- Could you do me a favour and call a doctor?
- She has beauty as a point in her favour.
- If you endeavour, the fate will favour you.
- To ask why I’m in favour of Esperanto is like asking Galileo why he’s in favour of the earth revolving around the sun.