- a special advantage or immunity or benefit not enjoyed by all
- He abused the privilege.
- The privilege is reserved exclusively for woman.
- It is a privilege to meet you.
- Pets are a privilege, not a right!
- Every privilege carries responsibility with it.
- He must have abused the privilege.
- Her life has all the trappings of privilege.
- We were given the privilege to use the liberty.
- He had the privilege of a private education.
- A right without a duty is a privilege.
- It was a great privilege working with you.
- He had the privilege of studying abroad for two years.
- We were granted the privilege of fishing in this bay.
- We give foreign tourists the privilege of tax exemption.
- Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some people just abuse that privilege.