- alle ondernemingen mbt. film; milieu van filmmensen en -acteurs
the entertainment industries involved in producing and distributing movies
- Tom works in the film industry.
- Manga are to the Japanese film industry what bestsellers are to Hollywood.
- The French get rewards from the British film industry only when they shut up.
- Film industry
- Film heritage is an important component of the film industry and encouraging its conservation, restoration and exploitation can contribute to improving the competitiveness of that industry.
- polyethylene film industry in Europe, 7th edition (and ISBN 1 904188 17 6)
- AMI provides certain information concerning the polyethylene film industry in its following two reports referred to by certain parties:
- Full achievement of this potential requires the existence of a successful and innovative film industry in the Community.
- This importer purchases the PET film from a variety of sources, which include India and the Community industry.
- HEREBY RECOMMEND THAT MEMBER STATES improve conditions of conservation, restoration and exploitation of film heritage and remove obstacles to the development and full competitiveness of the European film industry by:
- In a Community of 25 Member States, cooperation is increasingly becoming a strategic response to strengthen the competitiveness of the European film industry.
- The actions recommended below aim to ensure that the conditions necessary for the competitiveness of the Community's film industry exist and accelerate the development of its competitiveness.
- As in the original investigation, it was found that PET film produced and sold on the domestic market in India and PET film exported to the Community from India, as well as PET film produced and sold by the Community industry on the Community market, have the same physical and technical characteristics and uses.
- The general competitiveness of the film industry will improve through the development of an environment that favours cooperation between designated bodies, which could be European, national or regional archives, film institutes or similar institutions, on matters concerning the conservation and protection of film heritage.
- Heat-activated adhesive based on phenolic resin and rubber, in the form of a film on a release paper, for use in the manufacture of brake pads for the automotive industry