- alles wat dient om de stoffelijke mens in stand te houden
- a substance that can be used or prepared for use as food
- Product safety — covers both goods (including food) and services
- Food and product safety, counterfeit and pirated goods
- Product food item analysed — describe the food item as precise as possible
- Product food item analysed — describe the food item as precisely as possible.
- Year the year the monitoring was carried out. Product food item analysed — describe the food item as precisely as possible.
- Year the year the monitoring was carried out Product food item analysed — describe the food item as precise as possible
- ‘energy-reduced food’ shall mean a food with an energy value reduced by at least 30 % compared with the original food or a similar product;
- The product is a food preparation containing cocoa (Note 2 to Chapter 18).
- the controls that the feed or food business operator importing the product has carried out;
- Mill, associated biscuit food processing, finished product and storage areas operated by Ryvita Company Ltd (Dorset)
- whether or not a particular product belongs to a food category or is a food referred to in Annex I or Annex III, Part B.
- Any other food product, not containing any meat and less than 50 % of any other type of processed animal product, such as dairy, egg or fishery products.
- ‘food enzyme’ means a product obtained from plants, animals or micro-organisms or products thereof including a product obtained by a fermentation process using micro-organisms:
- Toys firmly attached to a food product at the moment of consumption, in such a way that the food product needs to be consumed in order to get direct access to the toy, shall be prohibited.
- Food supplements packaged for the final consumer, containing small amounts of animal product, and those including glucosamine, chondroitin, or chitosan.