- hoogwaardig veevoer
- a concentrated example of something
"the concentrate of contemporary despair"
- draw together or meet in one common center
"These groups concentrate in the inner cities"
- Let's concentrate.
- Concentrate, Tom.
- I'm trying to concentrate.
- Try to concentrate.
- How can you concentrate?
- Concentrate on the mission!
- Tom must concentrate.
- I must concentrate.
- Concentrate on our mission!
- Concentrate on your mission!
- I need to concentrate.
- You only need to concentrate.
- They're too noisy; I can't concentrate.
- Turn off the television. I can't concentrate.
- I can't concentrate while you're here.