- any tiny hole admitting passage of a liquid (fluid or gas)
- A possible explanation would be the formation of pore-like structures.
- Experts will now pore over the fine print of the contract.
- Membrane filtration apparatus, pore diameter 0,45 µm.
- pore space volume (including porosity distribution);
- 0,2 μm pore size polycarbonate capillary pore filters (25 mm diameter).
- Glass filtration equipment with 0,45 μm pore diameter membrane filter
- Filter the mixture prior to use through a membrane filter with a 0,45 μm pore diameter.
- Glass filter crucible with fused sintered glass filter plate pore size 40-90 μm.
- System that enables filtration of the water using 0,45 µm pore size membrane filter.
- Membrane microfilters of 0,45 μm pore size, resistant to a solution containing 5 % extraction solution (4.4)
- reservoir engineering (including volumetric calculations of pore volume for CO2 injection and ultimate storage capacity);
- 5 μm pore size cellulose ester membrane filter for use as a backing filter.
- the cadmium leaching rate, depending on the annual precipitation excess and the concentration of cadmium in the pore water leachate,
- Freshly distilled water that has been filtered through a 0,2 μm pore size filter to remove micro-organisms.
- Solvent filtration unit System that enables filtration of the water using 0,45 µm pore size membrane filter.