- a call to return
"the recall of our ambassador"
- the act of removing an official by petition
- a bugle call that signals troops to return
- cause one's (or someone else's) thoughts or attention to return from a reverie or digression
"She was recalled by a loud laugh"
- I don't recall.
- Now I can recall!
- I'm beginning to recall.
- I can't really recall.
- I don't really recall.
- I don't recall saying that.
- I don't recall seeing Tom.
- Try to recall what happened.
- Do you even recall me?
- Ken couldn't recall his name.
- Tom couldn't recall the details.
- I can recall nothing worse.
- I can't recall who said that.
- I can't recall all their names.
- I can recall seeing those pictures.