- voorstelling waardoor men feiten of handelingen uit het verleden weer tot leven tracht te wekken
- recall that is hypothesized to work by storing abstract features which are then used to construct the memory during recall
- the period after the American Civil War when the southern states were reorganized and reintegrated into the Union; 1865-1877
- an interpretation formed by piecing together bits of evidence
- Benefits accrue to the community from reconstruction.
- The three organizations are the International Monetary Fund, the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development, and the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade.
- Bone reconstruction cements
- KfW-ERP reconstruction programme
- ERP reconstruction programme (ERP—Aufbau)
- ERP reconstruction programme (ERP-Aufbau)
- reconciliation, confidence-building measures and reconstruction;
- Such reconstruction shall be completed effectively.
- EBRD (European Bank for Reconstruction and Development)
- IBRD (International Bank for Reconstruction and Development)
- the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development;
- the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development;
- Conversion and reconstruction of ships, floating platforms and structures