- of concern to or concerning the affairs of other nations (other than your own)
"a foreign office"
- I like foreign languages!
- I like foreign languages.
- Foreign people intrigue me.
- I appreciate foreign languages!
- Foreign people are amusing.
- She affects a foreign accent.
- She's a foreign exchange student.
- He's a foreign exchange student.
- He has a foreign car.
- Foreign countries have beautiful architecture.
- Tom speaks two foreign languages.
- Initially, pidgins were foreign languages.
- Learning foreign languages is boring.
- Libya's foreign minister has defected.
- I like them, foreign languages.