- shown to be valid beyond a reasonable doubt
"the established facts in the case"
- He established the company.
- Britain established many colonies.
- He established the firm.
- England established many colonies.
- They established settlements in Africa.
- A temporary government was established.
- Tom is an established writer.
- A free port was established.
- Disneyland was established in 1955.
- The English established colonies in America.
- This company was established in 1930.
- He has established himself as a musician.
- He was established as Foreign minister.
- People established churches and schools there.
- This college was established in 1910.