- Establish regular prayers.
- Let's establish some ground rules.
- Can you establish his innocence?
- I will establish myself as a lawyer.
- You can't establish a company without people.
- The money was enough to establish him in business.
- Our ultimate goal is to establish world peace.
- The police could not establish the identity of the man.
- We hope to establish a closer relationship between us.
- We should do our utmost to establish world peace.
- It's time to establish the religion of love.
- To be successful, you have to establish a good plan.
- You establish the property right by paying for it.
- The question of how to establish the optimal formula is still open.
- I am going to establish a new world record for swimming.