- He was bursting with fury.
- The storm remitted its fury.
- The storm raged in all its fury.
- The fury went out of her speeches.
- The fury of the storm frightened the children.
- Few things can match the unmitigated fury of child preachers.
- Music gives sound to fury, shape to joy.
- Query doesn't rhyme with very, nor does fury sound like bury.
- From the look of the sky, the typhoon will probably be raging in all its fury about this time tomorrow.
- Conventional people are roused to fury by departures from convention, largely because they regard such departures as a criticism of themselves.
- But I dare to say that it is better to face those few but powerful interests, rather than eventually facing the fury of society.
- Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.