- besmettelijke ziekte die het meest bij honden voorkomt en veroorzaakt wordt door een virus
- an acute viral disease of the nervous system of warm-blooded animals (usually transmitted by the bite of a rabid animal); rabies is fatal if the virus reaches the brain
- This is madness.
- Madness has no more limits!
- Genius is but one remove from madness.
- The madness has yet to begin.
- Nobody can stop my turning to madness.
- Anger is a form of madness.
- Anger is a type of madness.
- His conduct was nothing short of madness.
- Pass this on to stop the madness.
- "Though this is madness, there's method in 't." By definition, Polonius's very words discount the possibility of madness. If there is method, then there is no madness.
- Genius and madness are separated only by success.
- It's the height of madness to say so.
- It would be madness to climb that mountain in winter.
- The thin line between sanity and madness has gotten finer.
- Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.