- She was a real gem of a person.
- At last, the gem was in his hands.
- Oṃ - the gem is in the lotus - hūṃ
- It's not as if just anybody can write a literary gem.
- To burn always with this hard, gem-like flame, to maintain this ecstasy, is success in life.
- "Pretty gem, isn't it?" Not knowing if it was a suitable subject or not, but anyway I tried to get her interest that way.
- Gem-year industrial Co., Ltd
- “Little gem” where appropriate or other synonyms
- The Gem & Jewellery Export Promotion Council
- Leaf lettuces and “Little Gem” type lettuces
- Leaf lettuces and “Little gem” type lettuces
- “Little Gem” where appropriate or other synonyms
- SRI LANKA National Gem and Jewellery Authority
- Gem Museum, Kaba Aye Pagoda Road, Mayangone Tsp, Yangon
- 21, 2nd Fl., Myanma Gem Museum, Kaba Aye Pagoda Road, Mayangone Tsp, Yangon