- druk v.d. lucht in de dampkring
- a strong current of air
"the tree was bent almost double by the gust"
- The gust of wind rose suddenly.
- A gust of wind blew a shower of rain directly into my face.
- The sudden gust of wind filled the sails and lurched the boat forward.
- There was a gust of hot wind from the tunnel as the train approached.
- Losing his balance from a sudden gust of wind, the tightrope walker fell to his death.
- notwithstanding the requirements set out in point 184.108.40.206, be designed and constructed in such a way that they do not close automatically if the angle of lean is altered unexpectedly (for example, if the vehicle is pushed lightly by a third party or by a gust of wind arising from the passage of a vehicle):