- any of a series of musical tones whose frequencies are integral multiples of the frequency of a fundamental
- of or relating to the branch of acoustics that studies the composition of musical sounds
"the sound of the resonating cavity cannot be the only determinant of the harmonic response"
- of or relating to harmony as distinct from melody and rhythm
"subtleties of harmonic change and tonality"
- of or relating to harmonics
- The harmonic series diverges.
- The harmonic series is divergent.
- In particular it is customary for actual examples of use of the harmonic mean generally cover "average speed," and explain no further than that.
- Total harmonic distortion (THD)
- Total harmonic distortion (voltage):
- Total harmonic distortion (THD) (voltage):
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) (Voltage)
- Zhejiang Harmonic Hardware Products Co. Ltd, Guzhou.
- Harmonic emissions towards the power utility
- Zhejiang Harmonic Hardware Products Co. Ltd, Guzhou
- harmonic distortion of less than 2 %; and
- Harmonic distortion of less than 2 %; and
- Total harmonic distortion better (less) than 10 %; and
- Zhejiang Harmonic Hardware Products Co. Ltd, Guzhou: 26,5 %
- Total harmonic distortion of the electricity supply system