involving or characterized by harmony
- Tom began to sing his favorite song and Mary harmonized with him.
- WWH harmonized
- Harmonized stratified sample size
- Harmonized display strategy
- International Harmonized Research Activities — Intelligent Transport Systems
- See also the Harmonized System Explanatory Note to Chapter 64, General, (C).
- Ellison, and R. Wood, Harmonized Guidelines for Single-Laboratory Validation of Methods of Analysis.
- Commodity or HS code of the Harmonized System of the World Customs Organization.
- Box I.13. Commodity or HS code of the Harmonized System of the World Customs Organization.
- the product names in accordance with the Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States;
- Thompson et al.: Harmonized Guidelines For Single Laboratory Validation Of Methods Of Analysis (IUPAC Technical Report) Pure Appl.
- Thompson, M., S.L.R. Ellison, and R. Wood, Harmonized Guidelines for Single-Laboratory Validation of Methods of Analysis.
- Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS), Second revised edition, UN New York and Geneva, 2007.
- It is a quarternary intramolecular ammonium salt [see also the Harmonized System Explanatory Notes (HS EN) to heading 2923, fourth paragraph (6)].
- the applicable world-wide harmonized or regionally accepted OBD test-cycle is shown to be less appropriate for the considered monitoring (e.g. fluid consumption monitoring).