- met de vingers bespeeld snaarinstrument
- a chordophone that has a triangular frame consisting of a sounding board and a pillar and a curved neck; the strings stretched between the neck and the soundbox are plucked with the fingers
- muziekinstrument met blaasbalg; klein blaasinstrument; klein blaasinstrument
- a small rectangular free-reed instrument having a row of free reeds set back in air holes and played by blowing into the desired hole
- a pair of curved vertical supports for a lampshade
- play the harp
"She harped the Saint-Saens beautifully"
- It's a harp.
- This is a harp.
- A child is playing harp.
- Violin, piano and harp are musical instruments.
- I can't believe you quit playing harp.
- Did you practise the harp this morning?
- The old harp was stored in the basement.
- It's useless. Don't harp on it any longer.
- He was electrocuted while playing the electric harp.
- Monotony develops when you harp on the same string.
- Tom didn't expect that Mary would be able to play the harp so well.
- She was lying on the floor, strangled by a harp string.
- They could hear the elegant, flowing sound of a harp coming from somewhere.
- I've made up my mind to learn how to play the harp.
- Not to harp on the same string, I still insist that those who drink should never drive.