- a state in which you are unable to function normally and without pain
- Road traffic injuries are a major public health problem and a leading cause of death.
- Today, the Ministry of Health announced that it has stopped distribution of and is recalling a medicine for children due to the problem of heart related side effects. The government has taken this into account and has forbidden the importation of this medicine.
- characteristics of the work-related health problem, including severity,
- Complete in cases where the person suffers from mental health problem
- Complete in cases where the person suffers from a mental health problem
- According to a 1996 WHO Assembly resolution, violence is a leading worldwide public health problem.
- characteristics of the person suffering the health problem, including gender, age and employment status,
- characteristics of the agent or factor that caused the health problem or made it worse.
- Add any comments which may assist in determining the severity of the person’s mental health problem even if none of the boxes in item 2 have been ticked:
- Add any comments which may assist in determining the severity of the person’s mental health problem even if none of the boxes in item 4.1 have been ticked:
- When despite preventive measures to ensure animal health, according to Article 15(1)(f)(i) of Regulation (EC) No 834/2007, a health problem arises, veterinary treatments may be used in the following order of preference:
- Given that, according to research, the morbidity and the mortality associated with drug dependence affects a sizeable number of European citizens, the health-related harm associated with drug dependence constitutes a major problem for public health.
- This includes physical and psychosocial health problems. A case of work-related health problem and illness does not necessarily refer to recognition by an authority and the related data shall be collected from existing population surveys such as the European Health Interview Survey (EHIS) or other social surveys.
- Likewise the Council adopted, at its session of 9 and 10 June 2008, Council conclusions on antimicrobial resistance stressing that antimicrobial resistance is still a growing European and global health problem.
- the official auxiliary at the slaughterhouse is satisfied that the food chain information does not point to any possible problem for food safety and that the animal's general state of health and welfare is satisfactory, and