- minimize loss or risk
"diversify your financial portfolio to hedge price risks"
"hedge your bets"
- hinder or restrict with or as if with a hedge
"The animals were hedged in"
- He jumped over the hedge.
- A hedge between keeps friendship green.
- The cat crept under the hedge.
- The cat got through the hedge.
- The black kitten hopped to avoid the puddle, and passed under the neighbouring hedge.
- The grass was left long and weedy in the slate walk, and very often he wasn't cutting the grass on the other side of the hedge by the road at all.
- Hedge trimming
- Hedge Accounting
- Hedge accounting
- ‘Currency hedge transaction
- Assessing Hedge Effectiveness
- If a hedge …
- Accordingly, such a hedge is a fair value hedge.
- Definitions Relating to Hedge Accounting
- Hedge Accounting (paragraphs 85-102)