- submerge or plunge suddenly
- eend; bepaalde watervogel met zwemvliezen
- small wild or domesticated web-footed broad-billed swimming bird usually having a depressed body and short legs
- I'll choose duck today.
- Duck your head!
- He went duck hunting.
- "Quack, quack," said the duck.
- He walks like a duck.
- It's similar to a duck.
- I killed a duck once.
- It looks like a duck.
- Where is the rubber duck?
- Have you ever walked like a duck?
- My son's rubber duck is yellow.
- I am aiming at a that duck.
- Why don't we duck back inside?
- The kids are playing Duck Hunt.