- I dive almost every day.
- Tom is a dive master.
- He knows how to dive.
- I made a dive for his knife.
- It's dangerous to dive in shallow water.
- I want to dive into the river.
- The fancy restaurant has become a dive.
- I want to dive off the cliff.
- Who wants to find pearls, has to dive deep.
- The giant plane screamed down in an almost vertical dive.
- Tom learned to dive when he was five.
- He defied me to dive off the cliff.
- As we dive deeper, the water becomes colder.
- The sperm whale can dive to a depth of 1,000 meters.
- It's not exactly a hot spot, it's more of a dive bar.