- de eerste weken na de trouwdag
- the early (usually calm and harmonious) period of a relationship; business or political
- spend a holiday after one's marriage
"they plan to honeymoon in Hawai'i"
- They went to Italy for their honeymoon.
- The honeymoon will be spent abroad.
- They toured France during their honeymoon.
- I've been thinking about our honeymoon.
- The couple went off on their honeymoon.
- ׁWe're planning to spend our honeymoon abroad.
- He spent his honeymoon in the Maldives.
- Mr. and Mrs. West are on their honeymoon.
- We are busy preparing for our wedding and honeymoon.
- More and more couples go on honeymoon trips abroad.
- For their honeymoon they took a voyage around the world.
- A honeymoon in Canada costs a lot of money.
- Tom and Mary chose Hawaii for their honeymoon.
- We just got married, and this is our honeymoon.
- I bought all sorts of sexual toys for my honeymoon.