- grappige opmerking
- a message whose ingenuity or verbal skill or incongruity has the power to evoke laughter
- the liquid parts of the body
- He doesn't understand British humour.
- His humour is very deadpan.
- She doesn't understand British humour.
- You don't understand British humour.
- Tom doesn't understand British humour.
- I don't understand British humour.
- Tom has a great sense of humour.
- He has a great sense of humour.
- The 'Pythons' are famous for their gallows humour.
- "The Nightingale Samurai" A samurai tale full of humanity and humour.
- The person who wrote that book is possessed of both humour and wit, isn't he?
- Germans have no sense of humour? I don't find that funny!
- Discussion of the specific advantages: its specific mode of action as a non-selective beta-adrenergic receptor blocking agent, causes vasoconstriction, which in turns leads to decrease of the aqueous humour.
- The biological tests will be carried out on the donor’s serum or plasma; they must not be performed on other fluids or secretions such as the aqueous or vitreous humour unless specifically justified clinically using a validated test for such a fluid.
- According to them, video games reflect the cultural environment in which they are created via the use of language and humour, music, the environment (in particular, architecture and landscapes), and personalities (clothing, origin) or via the scenario, the themes or stories tackled, or playability.