- I lost my identity.
- He didn't reveal his identity.
- Euler's identity really is remarkable.
- He assumed a new identity.
- The home shapes the identity.
- His identity must be kept secret.
- It's a sense of identity as well.
- Afterwards, he assumed a new identity.
- The identity is related to the place.
- It was a case of mistaken identity.
- The criminal had to conceal his identity.
- A student should not lose sight of his own identity.
- The police could not establish the identity of the man.
- Please show me your identity card or passport!
- He faked his death and assumed a new identity.