information processing system
information processing system
- elektronische gegevensverwerker
- a machine for performing calculations automatically
- Command and control system, printing, graphics, office automation and Information-processing equipment
- Command and control system, printing, graphics, office automation and information-processing equipment
- The procedures for data-processing execution activities should provide the NMAC system manager with supervisory information.
- The system shall provide all the information required for the display, processing and compilation of the system information exchanged in the processes specified.
- The system vendor shall provide information about changes to its distribution facilities and loading/processing procedures to all participating carriers.
- Railway applications — Communication, signalling and processing systems — European Rail Traffic Management System — Driver Machine Interface — part 6 — Audible Information
- ‘computerised system’ means a system including the input of data, electronic processing and the output of information to be used either for reporting, automatic control or documentation.
- The data-processing system should produce the information required by Regulation (Euratom) No 302/2005 and also maintain traceability for all the information provided.
- ‘computer data’ means any representation of facts, information or concepts in a form suitable for processing in an information system, including a program suitable for causing an information system to perform a function;
- the tariff systems, in particular the data dissemination system (DDS), the combined nomenclature (CN), the information system on the integrated tariff of the Community (TARIC), the European binding tariff information system (EBTI), the tariff quota and surveillance system (TQS), the suspensions information system (Suspensions), the specimen management system (SMS), the information system for processing procedures (ISPP), the European customs inventory of chemical substances (ECICS) and the registered exporters system (REX);
- Railway applications — Communication, signalling and processing systems — European Rail Traffic Management System — Driver Machine Interface — part 3 — Ergonomic arrangements of ERTMS/GSM-R Information
- The system contains a client application, enabling end-users to send their requests and presenting the response information for manual processing
- Time and date information shall be accurate enough in order that a subsequent processing system is able to identify the actual physical train composition.
- Eurojust shall provide competent national authorities with information and feedback on the results of the processing of information, including the existence of links with cases already stored in the Case Management System.
- without prejudice to paragraphs 4 and 5, not connect parts of the Schengen Information System nor transfer the data contained therein to which it has access to any computer system for data collection and processing in operation by or at Europol nor download or otherwise copy any parts of the Schengen Information System;