- inspuiting van vloeistof in het lichaam; inspuiting van stoffen in het lichaam
the forceful insertion of a substance under pressure
the act of putting a liquid into the body by means of a syringe
any solution that is injected (as into the skin)
- I steeled myself before getting the injection.
- I'll give you a painkilling injection.
- He had an injection prior to the operation.
- I tremble with fear at the thought of an injection.
- The court condemned the man to death by lethal injection.
- I'm going to give you an injection of an analgesic.
- I prefer taking medicine rather than getting an injection.
- All that's required is one injection and some electronic devices.
- The Tatoeba corpus contains so many contributions that it can not be seriously damaged or denatured by the injection of any conceivable amount of noise.
- Injection timing, injection period
- Injection pressure
- Injection volume
- Water injection
- Injection technique
- Injection valve