- signifying nothing
- I'm so unimportant and insignificant.
- We're quite insignificant, but awesome nevertheless.
- I view his error as insignificant.
- But for you I'll always be insignificant.
- Relative to overall sales, that of software is insignificant.
- We sometimes disparagingly call noise, music that's insignificant and devoid of any charm.
- Statutory rape is defined as sexual relations between one member who is above the age of consent and one who is below, even if their difference in age is insignificant.
- Every time a man is begotten and born, the clock of human life is wound up anew to repeat once more its same old tune that has already been played innumerable times, movement by movement and measure by measure, with insignificant variations.
- This item is expected to be insignificant.
- According to the Polish authorities its turnover is insignificant.
- Tieliikelaitos’ activities in other Member States were insignificant during the transitional period.
- This shall not apply to facts or information too insignificant to require confidentiality.
- when the amount of tax due by reason of the importation is insignificant.
- when the amount of tax due by reason of the importation is insignificant.’.
- relate to an insignificant number of carcases, it shall not take these prices into account;