- Every positive integer has exactly one successor.
- Nothing is the greatest positive integer.
- An integer is natural if and only if it is greater or equal to 0.
- An integer is natural iff it is greater than or equal to 0.
- k being any integer or zero.
- Round down (truncate) to the nearest integer.
- It shall be interpreted as an unsigned integer field number.
- Each response code shall consist of an integer within the range 7000 to 7999.
- Glycitols are compounds with the structural formula CH2OH-(CHOH)n-CH2OH, where ‘n’ is an integer
- The installation identifier shall be an integer assigned as an increasing monotone sequence, starting from 1.
- The number of waste treatment facilities is expressed as an integer.
- ‘wine storage compartment humidity’, which is expressed as a percentage rounded to the nearest integer.
- It is calculated in litres and rounded to the nearest integer as:
- An equivalent scale is generally expressed as an integer value expressing the scale denominator.