- erg, geweldig
- possessing or displaying a distinctive feature to a heightened degree
- You're intense.
- Tom is really intense.
- The cold is intense.
- The heat is intense.
- You're so intense.
- Tom is intense.
- That was pretty intense.
- She's an intense woman.
- We had an intense competition.
- It was July. The heat was intense.
- External pressure grows ever more intense.
- She is intense in her study.
- Paracelsus influence was intense and long lasting.
- Tom is a very intense person.
- Competition for the position is very intense.