- beambte die toezicht moet houden in voor het publiek toegankelijke plaatsen als musea, stadions e.d.
- one having charge of buildings or grounds or animals
- He's a goal keeper.
- Tom is a keeper.
- You're a keeper.
- She's a keeper.
- Am I my brother's keeper?
- Cain was not his brother's keeper.
- A furious elephant kicks out the fencing of his enclosure and sends the keeper flying.
- The first time Tom brought Mary home, his mother said, "This one's a keeper."
- He told the bookstore keeper that he would come there again to buy the book that afternoon.
- Soccer is a sport in which players can't touch the ball with their arms, except for the keeper, who can use his whole body to defend the goal.
- A base service performed for a person of very high degree may become a very honorific office; as for instance the office of a Maid of Honor or of a Lady in Waiting to the Queen, or the King's Master of the Horse or his Keeper of the Hounds.
- the keeper,
- Vehicle Keeper
- VEHICLE KEEPER MARKING