- the act of deviating from a vertical position
- He's leaning on a cane.
- The box is leaning to one side.
- This house is leaning to one side.
- He stood leaning against the fence.
- He was leaning against the rail.
- He was leaning against the wall.
- He stood on one leg, leaning against the wall.
- The Leaning Tower of Pisa is taller than the church.
- Tom stood leaning against the entrance smoking his clay pipe.
- The leaning tower of Pisa is taller than the church.
- Who is the man that is leaning against the gate?
- He is leaning on the back of the chair.
- Leaning on his bone-tipped spear for support, Tom rises to his feet.
- The new Diet member was smoking, leaning back proudly in a chair.
- Tom was leaning against the porch railing with a drink in his hand.