- laagste toon v.e. voorwerp; grondtoon v.e. toonsoort
- a characteristic likelihood of or natural disposition toward a certain condition or character or effect
"the alkaline inclination of the local waters"
- tendens; innerlijke noodzaak
- an attitude of mind especially one that favors one alternative over others
"he had an inclination to give up too easily"
- I have an inclination for poetry.
- They say that the first inclination which an animal has is to protect itself.
- He showed his agreement by a sight inclination of his head.
- A man ought to read just as inclination leads him; for what he reads as a task will do him little good.
- Initial inclination
- rail inclination
- Inclination angle
- Rail inclination
- Dipped-beam inclination
- Measured initial inclination
- Initial downward inclination
- Assessment of rail inclination
- Angle of inclination
- Angle of inclination: …