- één v.d. drie afmetingen v.e. figuur
- the linear extent in space from one end to the other; the longest dimension of something that is fixed in place
"the length of the table was 5 feet"
- the property of being the extent of something from beginning to end
"the editor limited the length of my article to 500 words"
- a section of something that is long and narrow
"a length of timber"
"a length of tubing"
- Maximum length: 200 words.
- Can you measure the length?
- He explained it at length.
- She has shoulder-length hair.
- We discussed the topic at length.
- What's the length of this bridge?
- This river is 500 miles in length.
- At length, he began to cry.
- A centimeter is a unit of length.
- He measured the length of the bed.
- I walked the length of the street.
- We debated the matter at length.
- We discussed the subject at length.
- It is thirty meters in length.
- He explained the facts at length.