- Actually I wanted to be a damsel in a tower guarded by seven dragons, and then a prince on a white horse would chop off the dragons' heads and liberate me.
- Man cannot be free if he does not know that he is subject to necessity, because his freedom is always won in his never wholly successful attempts to liberate himself from necessity.
- Sticky viscous liquids through a fat-like consistency to yellow waxes which hydrolyse in moist air to liberate acetic acid
- Dissolving 1 g of calcium citrate in 10 ml 2 N hydrochloric acid must not liberate more than a few isolated bubbles
- First, it will enable the yard to produce larger sections on shore and thus liberate it from its dependency on the natural conditions on the river Danube.
- ‘raising agents’ are substances or combinations of substances which liberate gas and thereby increase the volume of a dough or a batter;