- uiterst klein
- the least possible
"needed to enforce minimal standards"
"her grades were minimal"
- The chances that that happens are minimal.
- The notion of "minimal pair" in linguistics has the lovely power of immediately convincing.
- Her education was so minimal that she could not even name the eight planets of our Solar System.
- Just as water, gas, and electricity are brought into our houses from far off to satisfy our needs in response to a minimal effort, so we shall be supplied with visual or auditory images, which will appear and disappear at a simple movement of the hand, hardly more than a sign.
- Minimal values [kN]
- temperature (average, minimal and maximal),
- Minimal impact on aquatic ecosystems
- The environmental effects would be minimal.
- The costs of adaptations are minimal.
- This minimal load is required to :
- Mild (benzodiazepine) tranquilisation with minimal cardiovascular and respiratory side effects.
- Connect and disconnect gauges and lines with minimal emissions
- Minimal conditions for using them should therefore be specified.
- The impact on consumers is therefore considered to be minimal.
- No till Direct seeding without primary tillage, with only minimal soil disturbance in the seeding zone.