- motiveren, begeesteren, enthousiasmeren, opwarmen
- give an incentive for action
- Try to motivate kids with verbal praise.
- The teachers are trying to motivate their students.
- How to motivate the subscribing States to undergo the ballistic missile and SLV programmes.
- methods used to motivate passengers and the crowd control necessary to expedite an aeroplane evacuation;
- analysis of options how to motivate the subscribing States to undergo the Ballistic Missile and SLV programmes,
- It does not motivate the company to undertake ‘additional’ training activities beyond those already carried out just on the basis of market forces.
- The lack of technical assistance, a fear expressed by some customers to motivate their reluctance to imports, could be overcome by a local sales and technical support network.
- Please explain how the tax reductions or exemptions contribute indirectly to an improvement of the level of the environmental protection and motivate why the tax reductions and exemptions do not undermine the general objective pursued:
- It is very important to promote the recognition of the Community Eco-label within all Member States and to motivate companies to apply for it and to emphasise the practical benefits that they can gain from it.
- The Commission doubted whether the planned pay increases of about 5 % per annum would be sufficient to motivate workers to remain at the yard, while a high level of absenteeism and a shortage of qualified workers — as these had been leaving to earn better pay in other European yards — were (and still are) one of the yard’s major problems.
- methods used to motivate passengers and the crowd control necessary to expedite an aeroplane evacuation; 3. regulations covering the safe stowage of cabin baggage (including cabin service items) and the risk of it becoming a hazard to occupants of the cabin or otherwise obstruction or damaging emergency equipment or aeroplane exits;
- It does not motivate the company to undertake ‘additional’ training activities beyond those already carried out just on the basis of market forces. The aid would cover an operational cost normally borne by the company, and would therefore constitute distortive operating aid.
- Other measures designed to motivate the skilled workforce were formulated in a very general manner: a new human resources policy would be developed, the optimum employment level would be identified, the current evaluation system would be reviewed and an incentive plan would be developed.